Built on the legendary Model 700 action, Remington Varmint rifles are well known for being our most accurate standard production rifles. The latest evolution of our Model 700 VS SF (Varmint Synthetic Stainless Fluted) continues this prestigious pedigree.
More than just a facelift, the new Model 700 VS SF II utilizes a redesigned H.S. Precision composite stock reinforced with aramid fibers. The textured stock is colored black with green webbing and features a contoured beavertail fore-end with ambidextrous finger grooves, palm swell, and twin front tactical-style swivel studs to accommodate both a sling and a bipod. Our unique full-length aluminum bedding block provides enhanced stability and consistent shot-to-shot accuracy.
Constructed of 416 stainless steel, the 26-inch heavy-contour (0.820-inch muzzle O.D.), hammer-forged barrel features six longitudinal flutes for improved heat dissipation and additional weight reduction. The flutes are powder coated with a black finish for added visual appeal, while the rest of the barreled action is spin polished. The rifle is drilled and tapped for scope mounts and also includes a hinged floorplate magazine, a target-style concave barrel crown, and jeweled bolt.
- 26" heavy contour barrel (0.820" muzzle O.D.) for the ultimate in long-range accuracy.
- Concave target-style barrel crown.
- Stock features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency.
- Six longitudinal flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation.
- Tactical style dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of Bi-pod and Sling.
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock resulting in uniformity and strength.
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding area in the stock for consistent shot placement.
- Three-rings-of-steel enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength.